How to check Train Running Status – Spot Live Train Information – Trains PNR Status live
Here is a guide to check on live train running status using the TrainPNRstatus link
- First, you need to enter a valid 5 digit train number in the in the search box and then click 'Get Train Running Status'.
- Clicking the button, a new web page opens that offer all the details about the train number in query inserted.
- The page top shows a form that requests your journey station and journey day detail
- You need to enter the journey station and day then check the link ‘Get Train Running Status' button.
- New web page opens showing the current train location from its source of the journey. The page shows all the detail about the train arrival and departure time at your station.
To successively track your train, you must fill in all the details right away. Don’t get confused when selecting the journey day as most travelers get stuck there.
In some cases, you may not successively track your train live running status using the queried train number, and this is associated with the following reason;
- If you enter an invalid or even incorrect number
- If the train does not run on the date in the query
- If the train has not yet departed from its source station
The following information arises when tracking the live train running status
- The train current location (current station)
- The last train station where it is departed
- Any delay departure of train
- The expected arrival time to the station in query
- The expected departure from a specific station
Check train live training status online at Indian Railway Inquiry Portal
- Visit the Indian Railway portal at http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/ntes
- Type the correct Capture text as shown in the image above to verify that you are human and click the Verify button.
3. With a successive verification, you can then enter the train number in the search box provided as shown below:
4. Entering a correct train number is crucial as this helps with successive tracking of the train, a window showing the train schedule, route and timetable. This, however, it is not the live running status of the train.
5. If you need live train running status, then you need to check on the button on the right side of the page that shows "All Running Instances". Here you will see all the running trains in the list with their dates and actual time.
Then click on the train option under your enquiry, where a detailed window as shown in the image above will show up that offer all the stations by station train running update